Other Publications Online
This is where you can get access to online publications by others. Listing is in reverse publication order.
- Miedema, S.A. (2019), The Delft sand, clay and rock cutting model 3rd edition
- Miedema, S. A. (2019): Slurry Transport: Fundamentals, A Historical Overview & The Delft Head Loss & Limit Deposit Velocity Framework 2nd edition
- Miedema, S.A. (2016), Introduction Dredging Engineering
- MMO (2014), Marine use of beneficial dredged materials in the South Inshore and South Offshore Marine Plan Areas
- Rabobank (2013), Profit margins expected to remain fairly healthy until 2018
- DGE (2007), Status of the ecotoxicological assessment of sediments and dredged material in Germany and the Netherlands - with a short description of the situation in Belgium, France and Great Britain, DGE
- DGE (2006), Status of ecological assessment of dredging and relocation sites in Germany and the Netherlands, DGE
- Vlasblom, W. (2003-2007), Dredging equipment and technology. University lectures notes
Dredger noise during the Maasvlakte 2 construction. The reports listed below have been added to the site on 18 March 2015 with the kind permission of the Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management and Port of Rotterdam.
- TNO (2012) Dredger noise during Maasvlakte 2 construction: Noise maps and risk assessment. TNO report. TNO 2012 R10818 | Final report. November 2012
- TNO (2010) Underwater noise of Trailing Suction Hopper Dredgers at Maasvlakte 2: Analysis of source levels and background noise. TNO report. TNO-DV 2010 C335. November 2010.
- TNO (2009) Measurements of underwater background noise Maasvlakte 2. TNO report. TNO-DV 2009 C212. May 2009.
On underwater sound please also see the CEDA position paper (2009) and WODA technical guidance on this page: CEDA position and information papers and the webinar on this page: CEDA webinar recordings.