The Latest Programme for CEDA’s Virtual Dredging Days 2021 is Available
While we still have some i's to dot and some t's to cross, we invite you to browse the updated programme of the upcoming CEDA Dredging Days© 2021 that will be taking place 28-29 September 2021.
(next update available on 25 August)
A few highlights from the technical programme
Participants at Dredging Days 2021 can look forward to hearing about:
- The impact of the digital revolution on the dredging industry and insights into how the industry might look in the future.
- The latest innovations, designed to address technical challenges, such as modelling and measuring hydraulic transport, fine sediment dynamics as well as equipment and technology.
- How organisations are overcoming costs, legislation and technical challenges, and working towards sustainable development by mainstreaming beneficial sediment use.
- Energy transition in the industry, including insights from national strategies, international targets, and possible technical solutions.
- How best to set environmental turbidity limits with a balance between protecting the environment and still allowing for dredging in a cost-effective way.
- How organisations are building bridges between dredging and financial institutions to successfully fund sustainable projects.
- How young dredging professionals are challenging CEOs to future-proof the industry.
- What are viable, actionable options for organisations for preparing their businesses for the future.
... and register a young professional for free
In a first for CEDA, and to make it easier for young dredging professionals and students to participate in this year’s event, CEDA is offering a free place to a young dredging professional in its member companies for each place they book.
Students can also join for free.
Virtual exhibition booths
Our supporters/sponsors all have a virtual exhibition booth. Participants can speak directly to representatives either via pre-arranged appointments or ad-hoc video connections.