Why join CEDA?
CEDA membership provides the best opportunity for individuals and organizations to enhance their professional advancement, and succeed, as part of the dredging community.
All members are entitled to the following benefits:
- Access to cutting-edge knowledge, best practice experience, and up-to-date information.
- Access to a diverse and dynamic dredging network.
- Access to the online Individual Members’ Directory which also includes employees of Corporate Members who add their information to the database.
- Access to the CEDA platform to share knowledge and showcase expertise.
- Invitations to member-only events and site visits organized by their National Sections.
- Reduced delegate rates at CEDA conferences, seminars and workshops, at EADA and WEDA conferences, and third party events co-sponsored by CEDA.
- Up to 20-30% discounts on publications including CEDA proceedings, and selected books and professional magazines published by others.
Further exclusive benefits to Individual Members:
- Free annual subscription to the monthly magazine, IHS Dredging and Port Construction.
- Access to CEDA conference papers online free-of-charge up to 6 months after the event.
Further exclusive benefits to Corporate Members:
- Immediate access to the very latest technical and scientific knowledge in the form of online CEDA conference papers and presentations.
- Opportunities to participate in CEDA working groups.
- A raised profile in the international dredging community through a variety of CEDA channels.
- Reduced exhibition booth rates at CEDA events.
- Opportunities to affect change by serving the collective interests of members that cannot be efficiently pursued by individual action.
- Recognition as a company that actively supports the professional dredging community.